CALL FOR PROPOSALS UNDER THE MEASURE “DEPLOYMENT OF ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS”
A call for Business Service Centres is open to encourage service centres to deploy Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and/or Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions that enable them to automate and optimise their business processes and to move towards the provision of higher value-added services.
- A total of €3 M will be allocated to the projects.
- Eligible applicants are Business Service Centres (BSCs) established in Lithuania.
- Activities to be funded: assessing the potential of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions and the development and deployment of these solutions.
- The maximum amount of funding available for a project is €200 000.
- The minimum amount of funding available for a project is € 25 000.
- Grant intensity: up to 50% of the eligible costs.
- Deadline for applications 2023 May 31
More information on the measure here.
HOW WE HELP YOU GET A GRANT
Entrust us with the work involved in recruiting an EU subsidy and we will ensure that the subsidy serves your objectives and you do not have to deal with the bureaucratic subsidy requirements. We provide an integrated EU subsidy recruitment service:
- Preparation of the application. Ensuring that your project meets the evaluation criteria and has a good chance of receiving a grant.
- Application preparation. We will prepare a competitive application and accompany it through the evaluation process to a positive grant decision.
- Project administration. We will help you to implement the project in accordance with the donor’s requirements to ensure that the grant is paid on time and to the last cent.
- Post-project support. We will prepare post-project reports and, if necessary, help you avoid sanctions for non-achievement of indicators.