Responsum is a team of funding professionals bonded by dynamic and innovation-driven culture. We are trusted partners for improvers and innovators, serving as one-stop shop for attracting EU grants and equity financing.
To increase our delivery scope and client outreach, we are looking for an experienced grant proposal writer. You will be involved in a wide range of consulting assignments, typically in deep tech, health tech, engineering, IT, etc. We are preferably looking for a full-time employee in presence or remote.
Get ready to:
- Work with internal teams and clients to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product concept.
- Provide accurate technical analysis of product feasibility.
- Manage the relationships with the clients.
- Develop and write winning proposals for Horizon Europe calls, mainly R&D oriented schemes like EIC Accelerator.
Join us if you have:
- Successful track record in proposal writing for R&D EU funding instruments.
- Excellent project management skills in R&D-intensive industries.
- Outstanding client relationship and team management competencies.
- The ability to merge empathy and goal achievement into a smooth service delivery process.
- Master or PhD, preferably in engineering, computer science, biotech, etc.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English (especially technology-related).
- Business and/or research experience especially in biotech, health tech, ICT, engineering sectors as well as in private fundraising and public funding EU instruments.
- Product development roadmap planning, including the industrialization activities.
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good social skills and ability to interact with clients and project stakeholders in a client-oriented way.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to challenge the clients and their assumptions.
- Ability to prioritize and attention to detail.
Salary (gross) depending on seniority experience: from 3000 € / month.
Please send us your CV with track record description to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, call us on +370 648 02887.