Call for Proposals “DEVELOPMENT OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS”
A call for proposals for funding under the “DEVELOPMENT OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS” instrument is planned for December 2022.
- A total of €15 M will be allocated to projects.
- Eligible applicants: small and micro-enterprises (start-ups and spin-offs) operating in the Capital Region (Vilnius county).
- Activities to be funded: development of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain Technology (BCH), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) products/solutions.
- Grant amount: up to €102 000 per project.
- Funding intensity: up to 100% of the total eligible project costs.
For more information on this measure, click here.
For information on other calls for EU funding, click here.
HOW WE HELP YOU GET A GRANT
Entrust us with the work involved in recruiting an EU grant and we will make sure that the grant serves your objectives and you do not have to deal with the bureaucratic requirements of the grant. We provide an integrated EU subsidy recruitment service:
Preparation of the application. Ensuring that your project meets the evaluation criteria and has a good chance of receiving a grant.
Application preparation. We will prepare a competitive application and accompany it through the evaluation process to a positive grant decision.
Project administration. We will help you to implement the project in accordance with the donor’s requirements to ensure that the grant is paid on time and to the last penny.
Post-project support. We will prepare post-project reports and, if necessary, help you avoid sanctions for non-achievement of indicators.
• Saulius Dekaminavičius │ email@example.com │ +370 602 25230
• Vaidotas Levickis │ firstname.lastname@example.org │ +370 614 83028