Call for proposals “INOCONNECT”
A call for proposals for INOCONNECT funding is planned for December 2022.
- A total of €300,000 will be allocated to projects.
- Eligible applicants: small and medium-sized enterprises carrying out R&D&I activities and declaring R&D expenditure to the Department of Statistics of Lithuania.
- Activities to be funded: international networking, involvement in R&D&I partnership networks.
- Grant amount: up to €20 000 per project.
- Funding intensity:
- up to 85% for companies from Central and Western Lithuania;
- up to 50% for companies in the Capital Region.
For information on other calls for EU funding, click here.
HOW WE HELP YOU GET A GRANT
Entrust us with the work involved in recruiting an EU grant and we will make sure that the grant serves your objectives and you do not have to deal with the bureaucratic requirements of the grant. We provide an integrated EU subsidy recruitment service:
Preparation of the application. Ensuring that your project meets the evaluation criteria and has a good chance of receiving a grant.
Application preparation. We will prepare a competitive application and accompany it through the evaluation process to a positive grant decision.
Project administration. We will help you to implement the project in accordance with the donor’s requirements to ensure that the grant is paid on time and to the last penny.
Post-project support. We will prepare post-project reports and, if necessary, help you avoid sanctions for non-achievement of indicators.
• Saulius Dekaminavičius │ email@example.com │ +370 602 25230
• Vaidotas Levickis │ firstname.lastname@example.org │ +370 614 83028